It’s #MoreThanAMicrowave and here to give you complete cooking freedom.
Panasonic has launched the new NN-CS89L Convection Microwave Oven to give you the ultimate cooking freedom to make what you like, when you like. Bake, roast, grill, steam or simply microwave your favourite food to perfection in this all-in-one benchtop appliance.
The versatile capabilities of this all-in-one Convection model – combining the quick cooking of a microwave with the browning and crisping of a conventional oven – provides fast, delicious and healthy meals at home. If you are looking to save time, combination cooking uses the multiple cooking feature simultaneously for super speedy results. Enjoy the ease of a wide range of meal modes and menus, all in a stylish and space-saving design for the modern kitchen.
Tory Rooney, Product Marketing Manager, Microwaves, Panasonic Australia, said: “Panasonic has taken its 50 years of innovation in Microwave technology and created the company’s smartest Microwave yet. This model is sure to be the kitchen game-changer, combining the speed of Microwave power with the capabilities of your fan-forced oven and grill, and the healthy techniques of steaming.”
ALL-IN-ONE VERSATILE COOKING
The Panasonic NN-CS89L is more than just a microwave. It lets you enjoy versatility and convenience with no compromise on quality and design. Get stuck into all the cooking feats of a full kitchen: from defrosting and reheating, right through to grilling steak, steaming fish and vegetables, roasting meat and baking cupcakes and slices. A range of cooking modes allow you to easily create delicious meals with precise results – including tasty grilling and browning and super healthy steam options.
- Use the Microwave function for reheating and defrosting food. Panasonic’s 30 years of Inverter development ensures the very best results – delivering graduated power to cook food evenly without cold spots
- The Grill feature with three pre-set power levels is great for toasting and browning your favourite dishes for a mouth-watering result, from garlic bread to mac ‘n’ cheese, crisp pizza and lamb chops
- The NN-CS89L is a fully-fledged fan-forced Convection oven that can bake or roast at precisely controlled temperatures between 30⁰C and 230⁰C. Use it like a traditional oven and cook everything from family roast dinners to cakes and pies – but faster
- Caring for the health of yourself and loved ones? Powerful steam retains the flavour and nutrients in your food for naturally fresh and juicy vegetables and fish – or spoil yourself with perfect steamed dumplings. The latest design boasts an easily refilled water tank with two steam outlets to deliver an even dispersion throughout the ovenand enabling steaming on both top and bottom levels.
COOK SMARTER NOT HARDER WITH COMBINATION COOKING
Combination cooking creates meals in no time by using multiple cooking modes simultaneously. The NN-CS89L also includes a smart Genius Sensor and pre-programmed menus.
- For example, using Combination cooking to mix Microwave and Grill or Convection functions allows food to cook quickly on the inside while crisping or browning on the outside – taking as little as 40 minutes to produce a beautiful roast chicken. Or, take a pie from frozen to fabulous with a crisp, flaky crust and fast, evenly heated filling
- Our Genius Sensor takes the guesswork out of cooking. The clever sensor detects the humidity of food and automatically determines the cooking time.
- Sit back and relax with Panasonic’s list of pre-programmed menus. Simply select the desired Auto menu, set weight or time and your Convection Microwave Oven will do the rest
STYLISH, SPACE SAVING AND EASY TO MAINTAIN
The NN-CS89L’s all-in-one design is a space-saver and provides the versatility of an entire kitchen on the benchtop. This microwave is family-friendly, and equally suitable for solo cooks in studio apartments. The innovative flatbed design eliminates the traditional microwave turntable to increase interior capacity to a generous 31 litres, accommodating a wider range of cookware shapes and sizes.
There is a rail for a second tray or wire rack, making it even quicker to prepare a full meal. The modern, minimalist body features sleek stainless steel, a black glass door and touch panel for seamless integration into a range of kitchen decors. And thanks to the flat grill heater and turntable-free design, it is conveniently easy to clean.
TRIED, TESTED AND TOP RATED
Panasonic Microwaves are recognised as Australia’s No.1 brand[i], and the latest Canstar Blue[ii] survey of Australians across the country has seen Panasonic Microwaves receive the 2020 Award for Most Satisfied Customers. Panasonic received five stars for overall satisfaction, even heat distribution, cooking functions, ease of use and cleaning, plus appearance and design.
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
The new Panasonic NN-CS89L Convection Microwave is priced at $1,299 RRP and is available in mid-October from leading consumer electronics retailers.
For further information, visit https://www.panasonic.com/au/consumer/household/microwave-ovens/ or call Panasonic on 132 600.
[i] Source: Euromonitor International Limited, Consumer Appliances 20ed, per Microwaves’ brand retail volume sales in 2019