Panasonic has expanded its range of Refrigerators with two stylish 551 litre models designed to keep food fresh while saving energy; and is launching a premium wine bonus that’s ideal for entertainers during the busy holiday season.
Panasonic’s new 551L Refrigerators have an attractive sleek flat design. They feature a ‘Fresh Safe’ vegetable case to keep fruit and vegetables fresher for longer; and use Panasonic’s energy-saving ECONAVI and Inverter technologies to save energy and money while delivering advanced cooling performance.
Chasnyn Ousmand, Product Marketing Manager, Whitegoods, Panasonic, said:
“Reliable food storage and minimising waste are important to consumers, particularly at this time of year when school finishes and family and friends are at home. Our new large-capacity Refrigerators expand the lineup released this year to seven models, all with technology designed to keep food in optimum condition.”
Customers can also entertain in style with a bonus dozen or half dozen premium wine package available when purchasing an eligible Refrigerator from the Panasonic range*. The bonus is available from November 1 2016 to December 31 2016 via redemption from the Panasonic website at www.panasonic.com.au/fridgesummerpromo.
Key BY Series Bottom Mount Refrigerator Features:
Panasonic flat bottom mount refrigerator
• Available in 551L capacities
• Available in a stainless colour finish (NR-BY55BPSAU) or white metal finish (NR-BY55BVWAU)
• Flat door design
• Fresh Safe moisture retaining vegetable case stores fruit and vegetables in optimum conditions by maintaining high humidity and a constant temperature
• Surround Cooling evenly distributes chilled air from the rear panel throughout the refrigerator for gentle cooling without dehydrating food.
• Exclusive to Panasonic, ECONAVI and Inverter technology monitors usage patterns and then energy output is adapted accordingly. This technology allows the Refrigerator to monitor the level of lighting and temperature in the room, when and how often the fridge doors are opened, and the fridge’s internal temperature. It then analyses and responds to this information to maintain cooling and the most efficient operation of the fridge
• The powerful Ag antibacterial and deodorising filter cleans circulated air, minimising mould and bacteria and unpleasant odours.
• Bottom freezer drawer offers smooth and easy access
REFRIGERATOR PRICING AND AVAILABILITY | BY Series
Stainless colour finish
White metal finish
Panasonic’s new refrigerators are available now from selected retailers. For more information, please contact Panasonic on 132 600 or visit the website: www.panasonic.com.au.
*Eligible Refrigerator models. Bonus Mixed Dozen Premium Wine: NR-CY54AGSAU, NR-BY55BPSAU, NR-BY55BVWAU, NR-BY552XSAU, NR-BY552XWAU. Bonus Half Dozen Premium Wine: NR-BX46BXSAU, NR-BX46BVWAU, NR-BX41BXSAU, NR-BX41BVWAU.